Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hodgepodge

So, Friday I went to the doctors. Turns out I have an infection, needed more allergy stuff, and the rest she still isn't sure on. I get to go get a bunch of blood tests, a chest x-ray, and make changes to my diet. Oh, they're great. Check these out:
  1. No coffee, black tea, diet soda (caffeine)
  2. No alcohol
  3. No processed foods
  4. Eat leafy greens

These were on a prescription sheet separate from my pharmacy prescriptions. Pretty official. Pretty sucky. Figuring out which foods were and weren't processed was a headache! I bought a ton of leafy greens, vegetables, and fruit from Trader Joe's and picked a few things from there and Vons that were organic. By yesterday I just felt starving! So I searched more relentlessly and found pizza, macaroni and cheese, and soup! I know it's lame, but I was sooo happy last night. I love pizza. I was sad without it, even if it was only a few days.

I still feel like I'm a mess. I slept all day today. I'm not very productive. I still can't focus. I'm exhausted. I feel confused almost all of the time. I feel out of it. I'm too lazy to even watch a movie. Loooooooooser.

I've been somewhat nostalgic musically lately. I became reobsessed with The Anniversary and now I'm on a Weezer kick. Happy music, where have you been? It makes me miss all those "easier" days. When I wasn't a freak and my biggest decision was "which flavor of Ben & Jerry's tonight?"

No comments: